Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 26, 2008

That's How Strong My Love Is...

I wanted to add this song but couldn't find the link... so here are the lyrics :)

Otis Redding
That's How Strong My Love Is


If I was the sun way up there
I'd go with love most everywhere
I'll be the moon when the sun goes down
Just to let you know that I'm still around
That's how strong my love is, oh
That's how strong my love is,
That's how strong my love is, baby, baby,
That's how strong my love is.

I'll be the weeping willow drowning in my tears
And You can go swimming when you are here
I'll be the rainbow after the tears have gone
Wrap you in my colors and keep you warm
That's how strong my love is, darling,
That's how strong my love is, baby,That's how strong my love is, oooh,
That's how strong my love is.

I'll be the ocean so deep and wide
And catch all the tears whenever you cry,
I'll be the breeze after the storm is gone
To dry your eyes and love you warm
That's how strong my love is, baby,
That's how strong my love is,
That's how strong my love is, darling,
That's how strong my love is,
That's how strong my love is, so deep and wide,
Well, that's how strong my love is
So much love, yes so much love, oohh,
Yes so much love, yes so much love,A
nything that I can do, I'll be good for you,
Any kind of love you want,
I'll be with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Wishes for Parrish

  • 1.a handsome look- madeline
  • 2.adventure- nathan
  • 3.all the love in the world- uncle matthew
  • 4.best of health- uncle matthew
  • 5.bravery- mommy
  • 6.charming personality- madeline
  • 7.common sense-jane
  • 8.compassion-jane
  • 9.courage- daddy
  • 10.curiosity-daniel
  • 11. generosity- mommy
  • 12. gentleness- mommy
  • 13. health- mommy
  • 14. humbleness- mommy
  • 15. humor-nathan
  • 16. inner strength- mommy
  • 17. integrity-matt
  • 18. intelligence- daniel
  • 19. long, happy & fulfilling life- uncle matthew
  • 20. many caring people in your life that you can call family & friends- the cowleys
  • 21. no regrets- uncle matthew
  • 22. strength-matt
  • 23. true love- mommy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker