Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just some thoughts....

Today was a good day. Had a great family nap and otherwise just enjoyed time with Parrish. One of the online support groups I belong to listed one of the members as losing their baby on Friday. Their daughter was just one month older than Parrish and it just really was one of those moments that stops you in your tracks and reminds you of just how precious our time with him is. I hate having those thoughts about 'what if...' but they are there and I admit that in the back of my mind I am always a little afraid that 'something' is going to go wrong. People have commented on how strong I am and how I am handling things so well- but the truth is I have had my moments of weakness and if it weren't for the love of my supportive husband and family and friends- I would be a complete mess. Sometimes I even wonder how I deal with all of this and then I just look at Parrish, see him flourish everday and hope that tomorrow will be another lucky day- just soaking up every little bit of him that I can and never forget that he IS and will ALWAYS be our little MIRACLE.....

1 comment:

  1. You and Murvin are pretty resilient to go through a process this difficult. I have found that I relied on my own beliefs and faith plus the support of family and friends to get through times like these. - Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete

100 Wishes for Parrish

  • 1.a handsome look- madeline
  • 2.adventure- nathan
  • 3.all the love in the world- uncle matthew
  • 4.best of health- uncle matthew
  • 5.bravery- mommy
  • 6.charming personality- madeline
  • 7.common sense-jane
  • 8.compassion-jane
  • 9.courage- daddy
  • 10.curiosity-daniel
  • 11. generosity- mommy
  • 12. gentleness- mommy
  • 13. health- mommy
  • 14. humbleness- mommy
  • 15. humor-nathan
  • 16. inner strength- mommy
  • 17. integrity-matt
  • 18. intelligence- daniel
  • 19. long, happy & fulfilling life- uncle matthew
  • 20. many caring people in your life that you can call family & friends- the cowleys
  • 21. no regrets- uncle matthew
  • 22. strength-matt
  • 23. true love- mommy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker