Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello, Hello

Hi everyone :)

Welcome to our new venture. I was inspired to try this by other families who had sent me their links, and my friend Dani who just started one about her adoption journey. The care page has been great, but I think this will allow for more freedom and pictures of course! Please forward this link to anyone you think would be interested. I think you may have to create a username and password if you don't already have a google account... thanks for keeping up with us and i hope to get this looking good in no time (just had my hands full with my little man who I am rocking as we type!lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Wishes for Parrish

  • 1.a handsome look- madeline
  • 2.adventure- nathan
  • 3.all the love in the world- uncle matthew
  • 4.best of health- uncle matthew
  • 5.bravery- mommy
  • 6.charming personality- madeline
  • 7.common sense-jane
  • 8.compassion-jane
  • 9.courage- daddy
  • 10.curiosity-daniel
  • 11. generosity- mommy
  • 12. gentleness- mommy
  • 13. health- mommy
  • 14. humbleness- mommy
  • 15. humor-nathan
  • 16. inner strength- mommy
  • 17. integrity-matt
  • 18. intelligence- daniel
  • 19. long, happy & fulfilling life- uncle matthew
  • 20. many caring people in your life that you can call family & friends- the cowleys
  • 21. no regrets- uncle matthew
  • 22. strength-matt
  • 23. true love- mommy
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker